Close

Thread: 3D Bioprinting

3D Bioprinting

Hello everyone,
    I am trying to find an enclosure system for a 3D bioprinter.
    I will custom-made a simple transparent sterile enclosure, but I need a temperature control and air filtration system.
    Long story short I need something to keep the interior of the enclosure as sterile as possible.

Does anyone knows where I can find those product on the market?

Thank you all.

Gianluca

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Gianluca,

We have an enclosed system which will print PEG, PCL, PE, PEEK, HA, and probably what you wish to print. We have air filter and heater options.

See the video in my signature.

Why don't you PM me your email, and I'll send you some information. If you like, we can skype and I can show you the printer.

Davo
    Hyrel 3D

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse

From Tuskegee University's Center for Advanced Materials - T-CAM

This is a 3D print of a polymer blend with incorporated bactericidal agent for active packaging application. The Hyrel 30M printer is very efficient and precise in printing very thin film materials which helps to expose bactericidal agents in the blend we are developing. This, we could not achieve through conventional table top extrusion. I will recommend it to anybody who wants flexibility in materials research and development to make different structures as needed with just the change of a printer head.