Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Opinions are going to vary... But I think a person learns a lot about their printer by putting together a kit.

But for sure... If you are going to build a printer or put together a kit to get a printer, do a Cartesian machine. Do not start with a Delta!

im with roxy 100%.. my first build was a kit. my 3rd build was a kit.
    You know that printer inside and out... HOWEVER it can be VERY frustrating to jump in the hobby and have something not work the way you had hoped.
    my rostock max v2 was a good kit, and i loved it, but i could never dial it in quite right and i wasted hundreds of hours. then i got my flashforge and it worked from day 1 like a champ.. that was a relief.

Follow Bobby Lin On Twitter Add Bobby Lin on Facebook Add Bobby Lin on Google+
    I'd personally recommend buying on Printrbot company. I never had a problem with their printers and they have a great customer support.

Question:

I have a question I have decided to get a Printrbot 1405 3D printer and will buy the parts but will cut the wood from the dxf file. The problem I am having is what the size of the document should be when printing the wood laser parts. Do you have the dimensions of the dxf file or the size of one of the big wood pieces?

Thank You

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12