Close

Anyprint's MagiCube 3D Printer

The MagiCube, by China’s Anyprint 3D puts a new twist on 3D printing, allowing for precise, quality 3D printing that comes in hardware shaped like a magic--or puzzle--cube. Designed for the educational sector, and younger students specifically, users have the option of customizing color as well as adding 3D printed appliques to this lightweight FDM 3D printer which is compatible with both ABS and PLA and features and automated calibration system. Read more at 3DPrint.com: http://3dprint.com/103664/magicube-3d-printer

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    only has 100x100x100mm build volume and I can't see any indication of price.

Why do people think kids only want to print small things ?

Error Code on Anyprint Magicube 3D Printer

This thread is dead but I can’t find another place that talks about this printer. This printer is pretty amazing but I just happen to get a “Failure #2 No Heating”. How do I fix it? I printed a calibration cube just before it gave me the error.

I got mine for $100 on eBay but now they cost apparently cost more than $1000

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    sounds like you bought a dud one.

Check the wiring, often a cable gets loose of 3d printers.

I can't find any listing for this printer on ebay :-)

Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    sounds like you bought a dud one.

Check the wiring, often a cable gets loose of 3d printers.

I can't find any listing for this printer on ebay :-)
    I saw that after i bought it. but when i look up Anyprint magicube on google i find them for $1000. Even on Ebay. I just replaced the ribbon cable with the one that came in the box and it worked again.