Close

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334
    Am I win? LOL.. How can I check the winner?

I've searched this thread but dont see who won, is it posted somewhere else?

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Sorry for the delay guys, but the random number generator that we had planned to use had a flaw that was adding numbers to the end. I wanted to make sure it was completely fair, so I had our programmer fix it before doing the drawing. Sorry for the delay, but here are the winners! Sorry to those of you that entered after the March 12, 2014 at Noon EST deadline. Your entries did not count.

Winners:
    Grand Prize - A Cubify Cube 3D Printer (Gray) with Power Cord - Valued at $1,299 (shipping will be paid for by us) - WINNER IS: BradAngelo (forum username)
    First Prize - $50 Amazon Gift card (provided to you via email) - WINNER IS: Ryan Farley ‏@RJFarley (Twitter)
    Second Prize - $25 Amazon Gift card (provided to you via email) - WINNER IS: paolo buratti ‏@l00pnet (Twitter)
    Third Prize - $5 Amazon Gift card (provided to you via email) - WINNER IS: Jo1212 (forum username)
    Forth Prize - $5 Amazon Gift card (provided to you via email) - WINNER IS: Emily Hartley (Facebook)
    Fifth Prize - $5 Amazon Gift card (provided to you via email) - WINNER IS: LambdaFF (forum username)

Winners have 10 days to claim their prizes by sending me a Private message on this site.

Congratulations to all the winners. We will be having more contests soon!

If you care to sponsor a contest by providing us with prizes for the next drawing, please send me a private message!
    Thanks
    Eddie

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 24323334