Close

Makerbot Replicator - message: Homing Error

When starting a print (example), the printer sounds as fulfilling a job, but the table does not lift, and after some time it displays this message:
    Homing Error - homing failed (Error 1032: Bad Hes Waveforms). Your extruder nozzle may be stuck, please try again.
    As said the table is at the bottom and the filament was applied in the correct way. Any advice is welcome ;-) don

Technician
    Hi there
    your printer have problem with moving Z axis, build platform is obviously stuck.
    If you know how to sort out the issue with Z movement then you can do it by yourself.
    Otherwise better get it to MB srvice center - I would recomend this one.

Thank you Roberto
    >>your printer have problem with moving Z axis, build platform is obviously stuck.
    >>If you know how to sort out the issue with Z movement then you can do it by yourself.
    I stumbled into this advice https://www.makerbot.com/support/new...esn't_Move
    I have the impression that the z-axis rod and the 2 smooth rods are well aligned. The build plate alignement process is going fine. It takes time, but it's running normally as I assume.

>>Otherwise better get it to MB srvice center - I would recomend this one.
    Yes, but $$ it 's hard. - Thank you -don