Close

Is this forum officially supported?

Hi, I would like to ask if this forum is officially backed by FSL3D. Many of us are not happy about the Google Group thing and would like to have a real forum instead.

I know that you refused to host an own forum at this point and you mentioned this forum in one of your answers in the comment section of the Kickstarter page. I think it would be a great choice to announce this place once more in a Kickstarter update to get the discussion rolling.

Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    It is an officially unofficial forum We partnered up with Pegasus during their Kickstarter campaign, and an agreement was reached with Full Spectrum Laser.
    Eddie

Technologist
    Does that mean if FSL3D doesn't like content here it'll get deleted like on their google groups?

Student
    Since you have refused to host your own forum at this point and you have mentioned it on the Kickstarter page in one of your comments, I am aware of your stance. To get the discussion started, I think it would be great to announce this place once more in a Kickstarter update.