Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse
    Christian, I see you have an Indiegogo campaign up now! Congrats, and best of luck!

Student
    Thanks Eddie, that means a lot.

I am looking for something just like this for my husband, he lost a couple of his fingers to a grenade. Do you have your printable files available anywhere?

Technologist
    Add bshadown on Thingiverse
    I know the campaing is over but theres anyway i can still help? I dont know if indiegogo allow money for Your campaing at the moment, if not Meabe i can help you with the improvement of the desing (is extremly well done already im impress) still, that kind of desings can help a lot to many others. Just my two cents. Cheers

ps: im an engineer with focuss on robótics but never got into the bussines (none market in México for this Stuff) im a little rústy at the moment but old havits never die.
    Last edited by bshadown; 08-05-2014 at 12:14 AM.

Student
    Here's my new Gofundme campaign. http://www.gofundme.com/boifuc

I have a pretty similar injury, same finger, approximately same amount of lost finger. Accident happen two years ago and I still have a lot of stiffness and only 45 degree bend of the knuckle. Do you think something like this could help me? Great job by the way.

Student
    I will need to take alook at it and let you know. Email me some pictures of the injury and I will see if I can come up with something. jeeplvr2000@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by jeast View Post
    I have a pretty similar injury, same finger, approximately same amount of lost finger. Accident happen two years ago and I still have a lot of stiffness and only 45 degree bend of the knuckle. Do you think something like this could help me? Great job by the way.

Student
    There's is a few ways to get rid of stiffness and they all include flexing the finger through a full range of its movement. I have also been occasionally using lidocaine patches to help keep the swelling and stiffness down. Lots of movement works the best though to keep it loose.

hi - would you be able to send me your file for the finger? Im an artist and just cut off my left index finger 7 weeks ago on a table saw while in europe
    a friend has a 3D printer and Id love to try your design... let me know if you want $ for it?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    what on earth is a 'family' sex doll ?
    The mind boggles.

Thats said. get some flesh coloured flexible pla and - yep should be able to make a new finger.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12