Close

Student

Multiple Raspberries with octoprint

Hello everyone, I'm using 2ea Raspberry PI's, each with the 2015-05-05-octopi-wheezy-0.12.0.img installed on it to control 2ea Velleman K8200 RepRap compatible printers. Both Octoprint instances
    can be opened in a web-browser from a laptop by calling their Ip's. in my case 192.168.2.9 and 192.168.2.20. As these instances both get called OctoPrint on my LAN they appear to be conflicting with each other and I cannot control them and login on both instances on my laptop to control the printers. Could anyone tell me what to change on the PI's configuration files to make this work? Thank you in advnce for your help. Rob Dee, Almere, The Netherlands

Technologist
    You say they are both called OctoPrint on your network. Perhaps renaming one of the Raspberry Pi's to OctoPrint2 would resolve that confusion.

Student
    Quote Originally Posted by kd7eir View Post
    You say they are both called OctoPrint on your network. Perhaps renaming one of the Raspberry Pi's to OctoPrint2 would resolve that confusion.
    Kd7eir, thank you for your response. The Raspberry Pi's do already have unique names, the name 'octoprint' is the name of the Linux service that's running on them. This is what I need and want to change in the Pi's firmware but I don't know where and how I should do this. Thanks and best regards, Rob Dee