Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hey mate, did you notice a difference with the bed stiffeners installed. looking at these myself, are they worth printing?

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by maxed280 View Post
    Hey mate, did you notice a difference with the bed stiffeners installed. looking at these myself, are they worth printing?

cheers
    Yes, stiffeners really help !
    Before adding them I could not touch the bed-plate, since it was so flexible,
    but now I can push down warped overhangs with no problems in layer height changing.

Engineer
    I just got both mine printed out last night, and they slide right on like a glove. But....I have not done a print since adding them :P I will run some stuff later and test it out too, but I can see it helping some yeah. It's still not as stiff as say my flashforge bed is compared, but it does feel like it's a bit stronger than it was without them.

What settings did you use mate? looks like it will take a LONG time to print

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by maxed280 View Post
    What settings did you use mate? looks like it will take a LONG time to print
    I used the recommended 40% infill the maker commented with. About 45 mm/s speed, its showing about 4 1/2 hours.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123