Close

Threaded View

Student

Thumbs up FSL3D deceiving customers. Do not buy anything from them, only lose your money !!!

This is my worst experience with FSL:

At the beginning of 2015 I am looking for a 3d printer for our company. After some time, I decided to Phoenix Touch DLP from FSL3D. According to the parameters, the printer looked good. Therefore, I decided to order the printer.
    But it was the biggest mistake I made.

I ordered a printer in March 2015 with the delivery of the end of April 2015.
    In mid-May, they advise me, that the printer will be completed soon.
    There were several e-mails that the delivery be extended and they will inform me about it.
    In early September, I contacted a employee with whom I communicated and asked when the printer will be finished, and she did not answer.
    So I wrote a message via Facebook, and there I replied that the delivery is planned for late October 2015.
    Another waiting was unacceptable for me, so I decided to cancel the order and I wanted to return the money back. No one did not respond at my request to cancel the order.
    So I gradually tried to write e-mails to FSL and FSL3D. Overall I sent emails to 10 different e-mail addresses, but again no reply.
    Only automatic answer from technical support that my request was passed on to solutions. Then wrote me the account manager that he forwarded my request to the accounting department and they contact me shortly. But no one contact me.

When I was angry, I wrote a negative review on their Facebook pages. Then contacted me their manager. He told me taht he help me with refund the money. But I am still waitng for payment from them. For example... when I ordered the printer, the payment took a few minutes. But for money from FSL I am waiting for a several days and still did no received it.

So... I am waited for more than 6 month and I have no printer and no money. When I want to cancel the order they stop communicate with me and do not want to refund my money.
    I think it's just a bunch of incompetent people who are deceiving customers.
    Last edited by Jiri; 09-28-2015 at 01:40 AM. Reason: typing error