Close

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar

Anybody else going to be at TCT in birmingham next week ?

Looking like some interesting ehibitors.
    That new italian ira printer will be there - prints at 400mm/s it says - that I have to see in person :-)

So anyone else going ?

Engineer-in-Training
    I am attending on Thurseday and looking forward to it as well.

Do we wear 3d printed carnations to recognize each other?

I'd love to have the time to go and hear about the Strooder team. Wonder what they'll be showing off and what they'll say to their pissed backers.

And yeah a 400mm/s printer... I'd love to see them actually doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alibert View Post
    I am attending on Thurseday and looking forward to it as well.

Do we wear 3d printed carnations to recognize each other?
    Um, well assuming the postal service works, I'll actually be wearing a curious aardvark t-shirt :-)
    Look for a short wide individual with a curious aardvark, t-shirt. There'll only be the one :-)
    I'm variously described as a tolkien dwarf made human height, also: 'yeah that's him, that bastard over there' and 'he stole my sandwich, no way I'll ever forget him' . I'll probably also be carrying a rather battered purple-ish looking backpack thing, useful for carrying samples and water and about as far from fashionable as it's possible to get :-)

Engineer-in-Training
    Wel you will easliy be able to recognize me as well. Due to my reumatism I have a stooped posture and walk with an antique silver-handled (yes, I am vain) cane. Look for somone resembling the hunchback of the Notre Dame and your odds are pretty OK.
    Would love to meet you in person.

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
    Um, well assuming the postal service works, I'll actually be wearing a curious aardvark t-shirt :-)
    Look for a short wide individual with a curious aardvark, t-shirt. There'll only be the one :-)
    I'm variously described as a tolkien dwarf made human height, also: 'yeah that's him, that bastard over there' and 'he stole my sandwich, no way I'll ever forget him' . I'll probably also be carrying a rather battered purple-ish looking backpack thing, useful for carrying samples and water and about as far from fashionable as it's possible to get :-)
    We all know the purple backpack is to disguise your hump. Out of curiosity what does a curious aardvark look like, a real one that is.

Senior Engineer
    Yup , that should be easy to spot

lol - I WANT ONE !