Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Oh, offset is another issue entirely. I'm surprised that the rear wall is offset but the front wall is not - that sounds like it's in the code.

If both front and back were offset the same, I'd say you were losing movement, sometimes due to friction or not enough power on the motor that handles that direction.

Student
    I hope offset is the right word for my problem It is so, that, in example Layer 25 is at y76 and layer 26 is at y76,3 and the layer 27 is at y76 and so on(only for example, i didnt read the code).

I have configured slic3r yet, but I have the problem, that my printer needs .x3g . Do I have only the possibility, to slice in slic3r, import in ReplicatorG and than export as x3g? It seems me to be awkward.

Follow Davo On Twitter Add Davo on Facebook Add Davo on Google+ Add Davo on Shapeways Add Davo on Thingiverse
    Originally, I though you were saying your rear wall looked like this (cross section):

XXXXXX
    XXXXXX
    .XXXXX.
    .XXXXX.
    ..XXXX..
    ..XXXX..
    ..XXXX..
    ..XXXX..
    ..XXXX..
    ..XXXX..

But now it sounds like you're saying it looks like this:

XXXXXX..
    ..XXXXXX
    XXXXXX..
    ..XXXXXX
    XXXXXX..
    ..XXXXXX
    XXXXXX..
    ..XXXXXX

Is that right?

Student
    Yeah, but only in the upper half, like so:

xxxxxxx..
    ..xxxxxxx
    xxxxxx..
    ..xxxxxx
    xxxxx..
    ..xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    xxxxxx

Right. Sorry, no clue.

If the front wall isn't doing the same thing, then it's happening because the code tells it to.

Student
    OK, I will check the code and will make the first print with slic3r tomorrow.

Student
    So, i solved the problem. Apparently, Im too stupid for slic3r (need a start.gcode for two extruders, which works with my printer). Therefore i tried it with Skeinforge 47 (Legacy). with 60mm/s same problem, but with 30mm/s i have all 4 walls perfect.

But what is the reason?

cu Ole

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12