Close

Online Printing, a growing business ?

During the past few years, I am continuously observing that many companies in India, are outsourcing their large printing tasks to other digital printing companies .
    The reason being:-
    1. They just charge the same, i.e. the charge incurred for printing from the companies printer.
    2. Cost of buying a printer is saved, needless to mention cost of managing and servicing it is also saved.
    3. Shipping within 2-3 days
    The printing companies are not only focusing on printing abundant documents in short time, but also printing business cards, pens, letter heads, flyers, banners and even mobile phone covers.
    I really feel that it is a growing in the near future, what is your opinion ?

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    I see the same trend too. Are you thinking about stating a printing service or just thinking out loud? Identifying trends and finding openings or needs in the burgeoning market are key to starting a successful endeavor. I think that's what we are seeing in the 3d printing market. Everyone is scrambling to figure out where it's headed so they can grab a slice of the large pie that is in the oven.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com

Banned
    that is a great idea to business

Student
    Hi friends i am new to this community, i read the information shared by rohitbalak
    Is quite good and informative Thanks for sharing this...

Add RobH2 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by hgsmachines View Post
    Hi friends i am new to this community, i read the information shared by rohitbalak
    Is quite good and informative Thanks for sharing this...
    Hello and welcome here. There are a lot of talented people who use this forum. We look forward to having your around.
    Bambu P1S/AMS
    NVision4D http://nvision4d.com