Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Follow Eddie On Twitter Add Eddie on Facebook Add Eddie on Google+ Add Eddie on Shapeways Add Eddie on Thingiverse

RepRap Community - Introduce Yourselves

Just wanted to welcome aboard all the RepRap fans. RepRap is a self replicating 3D printer. If you own a RepRap printer, please introduce yourself and tell us a little about your experiences with RepRap.

Ed

Hello RepRap users! I would say I'm pretty new to the RepRap world but I've learned a ton since I first started this summer. I'm currently running the MakerFarm Prusa i3 with Bowden upgrade. Please post or drop me a PM if you have questions on anything tech or 3D design.

I also just started this summer, I went to a Workshop at the Voxel Factory to assemble my own Prusa Mendal I3. Hoping to share my own experience and problems with others.

Post away

Student
    Hello there,

I'm taking a look over here to see, if this forum is an interesting platform for RepRappers like me (I'm relatively new to RepRap though).

Building Quentin Harley's RepRap Morgan I support his project with drawings, publications and ideas.

I'll also build a filament extruder, so I can make my own filament out of pellets, making it only 1-2€/kg instead of 30€/kg. I'll also build a shredder for reuse of assorted plastic parts as filament, making plastic garbage a usable and interesting resource for me.

Hi,

I am a fairly new RepRapper (April 2013) but I have made a splash with RepRap Wally and RepRap Simpson. I have a lot of other projects and ideas but not enough time. I am currently trying to start a business where my brother-in-law takes care of the day to day and I get to do mad scientist stuff 24/7. I was asked to moderate here but I have no time to commit fully. However, I am going to keep an eye out.

@Robert Kuhlmann: I modeled the RepRap Morgan but got caught up in my own projects. I was hoping to make an awesome step by step guide for Quentin but I can see that he is in good hands. I did a quick run through of your links it is immediately apparent that you are a talented draftsman and designer. I look forward to seeing your future work.

Hello Fellow Reprap users,

I have been working with Repraps and other 3D printers for 2 years now and I built quite a few machines during this period. Recently I became a moderator here so I will do my best to help and participate. Currently I am working on a 3D printer / milling machine / laser engraver project it will be sort of a hybrid. I had quite a few sleepless nights due to Repraps in the past, I suppose I can get a bit to excited about awesome stuff.
    Besides the 3D printing my other interests are electronics, robotics, chemistry, quantum physics, space exploration ... and football

That was a short introduction, if you are making something interesting or need help with a project you can send me a PM.

- Filip

Started 3d printing about, wow 2 years already. Upgraded my H-1 with linear bearings(printed) and a bowden setup. Here to help too.

Hi all, new poster here. Pretty new to the Prusa i3 but having fun with it. We currently are printing with two we built. Built a RepRap back in 2010 but gave up on it after having problems getting it to print well. Also have a few Cupcakes and a Replicator XL.
    Last edited by JohnA136; 10-22-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Welcome everyone! Great to see this board grow by the day.

Hello

Hi my name is Chris kearsley and i recently built a prusa i3 from scratch by sourcing the parts and building it with the hardly any instruction as there wasn't as much info as there is now heres my progress ive been on the back seat for a few months but i mean to get back in full swing after xmas http://3dimtech.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast