Close

New to 3d, is this simply a knockoff MB replicator?

Hi, i was not sure where exactly to put this. I have been seriously considering a rep 2x as my first machine in the world of 3d. As with most things i'm unfamiliar with I end up doing lots of reading before making purchases. During a recent web surf I ran across this unit and I'm actually interested in it.

http://www.think3d.in/zyyx-3d-printe...d-hassle-free/

I can find only minimal reviews on the unit and what i have found seems like it may be a MB knockoff. Can anyone give me some advice on if I were to choose between the two units?

My main interest in 3d is photo to 3d print specifically people as my field of study is Photography (hopefully that can assist in any advice).

Technician
    Hi there
    after reading your article I must admit there is many features included in that ZYYX device.
    If you compare this printer with MB Rep then I would say - objectively - all those features are included in MB.
    More so, MB have other functionality you can't find in ZYYX.
    Mb is solid company with legacy, and strong commitment to 3D prnter platform.
    etc.

I would go for MB.
    But this is only my opinion of curse.

thank you. actually just stumbled across the type a and think i have found a winner.