Close

Page 101 of 411 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4110
    Quote Originally Posted by KludgeGuru View Post
    Mine just got accepted.
    I put mine in 13 hours ago exactly so we will see but at least they just got in as it is morning time in China right now.

Off the topic at hand but I just noticed this forum's time is off by 7 minutes roughly (it is slow) because all of my clocks, and my internet time, said 38 past the hour and this forum said 31.

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    My printer arrived from China in 3 days from the order which was really impressive and allowed me to setup a week earlier than planned!

I shared the first round of basic parts I designed for my printer on thingiverse. The wire covers are pretty cool to accent your printer IMO and hopefully they print properly for others.

Interior Square Corner Wire Hide Covers

Interior Heated Bed Wire Hide Cover

Acrylic Printer Cover Filament Guide / Acrylic Straightener

Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    how bad was it bent? I have seen printers that were just fine after loosening up the screws top and bottom then run the platform up and down a little. Tighten back up and all good.
    Ok so i have tried what you suggested but its still getting stuck.
    you can see the bend in the rod as it turns

Not to worry there is a new one on the way

Just a quick question

I want to print the cable chain but i am not sure what parts i need to print as there are two drive mounts and some other different things
    Should i just print the lot and see what i need or can some one please tell me witch parts i need to print
    http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:124700

Add cncartist on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren O'neill View Post
    Just a quick question

I want to print the cable chain but i am not sure what parts i need to print as there are two drive mounts and some other different things
    Should i just print the lot and see what i need or can some one please tell me witch parts i need to print
    http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:124700
    cablechaindrive_small.stl
    chain_start.stl
    ~16 x cable_chainunit.stl

chain_start may need to be sanded to fit properly against the front wall - a picture of the one I just put together with 16 links can be seen here and may help - http://www.thingiverse.com/make:212517

Quote Originally Posted by mcfly777 View Post
    Yes. If you have "operational" as the status you're connected to the printer. Remember you must use the GPX plugin with this printer.
    Thanks, I realized what was wrong. It only shows you status information of the print if you print via Octoprint. If you print directly from the SD card on the machine, which was what I was doing, it will not show any print job info. I tried printing using octoprint for a couple of prints and it turned out pretty well. I am looking to add a webcam next.

Thanks again.

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    It will also help if you take the bearing out of the top of the lead screw where it fits into the plastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren O'neill View Post
    Ok so i have tried what you suggested but its still getting stuck.
    you can see the bend in the rod as it turns

Not to worry there is a new one on the way

Engineer-in-Training
    Quote Originally Posted by jfkansas View Post
    Not mounted up yet but it all came together nicely.
    Attachment 9207
    Attachment 9208
    Attachment 9209

I'm thinking we might be able to gain about 10mm of build plate travel.
    So when ya gonna be selling these kits? =P

Super Moderator
    Add jfkansas on Thingiverse
    Could be soon. I have one right now if you want to be an early adopter. :-) $140 + shipping if you can print the plastic, $160 if you want me to print the plastic kit. Plastic kit includes top and bottom mount, Bearing nut retainers, 3 thumb screws with nylock nuts and spring retainers with silicon vibration dampers.

I have a question for the people who own this printer as it has been in the back of my mind for a while now but with two nozzles, effectors, motors, isn't all of that weight bad? I would hardly do much with the second nozzle but having it for when I would want to is nice. Since X has 140oz for just the two motors alone what is the fastest you can print with this machine before all of that weight slaps you hard?

140oz plus has to have sag on X and something QIDI uses on their machine writeup material is that 8mm harden imported rods is better than 10mm domestic rods (basically they are saying that Chinese made 10mm rods used on I guess the Creator Pro is inferior to their 8mm hardened rods) "Imported 8MM axis, hardness obviously higher than domestic 10MM. "

Page 101 of 411 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast