I ordered mine through Amazon, simply because it was shipped fast with prime and their return & refund polity provides a bit of comfort since I knew nothing about the unit other than a couple of reviews. They sent me a replacement keypad/SD card board via 3day fedEx and it installed easily and work perfectly after the upgrade. I purchased Simplify3D and have had no issues or problems running it. I've printed a number of "things" so far and prefer the PLA (Hatchbox has worked well). The ABS printed well but was a pain and stuck to the print platform and it took me forever to get it cleaned off. I ran a number of different colors through it and prints great at any of the extrusion settings I tried (extrusion multiplier 1.0, layer height 1 to 3). My best prints so far have been PLA at 215, bed at 40-50. Although the instructions listed a much faster print speed for PLA I like print speeds of 60/80 (with first layer and other options slowed down a bit in Simplify3D per recommendations). No complaints so far. Any glitches I've ran into were due to my lack of 3D printer experience but were overcome.