Close

Replicator 2 Heating Cartridge Replacement

Hi Guys! Does anyone know where i can reliably get a compatible new heater cartridge for my relicator 2? The one that is currently installed is starting to give up the ghost and its impossible to print anything reliably

isn't there anyone who can help? my business is paralyzed right now without this thing working properly

I think your printer uses the 24.volt 40.watt heater that many printer makes use ?
    If so, you can get them on eBay for about $2. each, if you don't mind waiting for them to get from China .

See link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Powerfull-24...3D170999110240

Don't forget that the problem may be with the Thermocouple wire (which monitors the Temp),
    or even the Motherboard, and Not the heater ??
    I've had to replace both Thermocouple wires on our CTC dual-extruder printer.

Note: may be able to find some locally on eBay.
    I did not search , since I found the item I purchased, about a month ago

i actually just replaced the thermocouple because i thought that might be the problem. the problem has persisted and i measured the temperature of the hot end with a different thermometer and its actual temperature fluctuates wildly

I suppose the problem could Also be caused by a bad Power-supply.
    Voltage level may be dropping when PS is under full load of Heater.

Monitor the voltage , at motherboard terminals, to make sure it stays close to 24.volts