Close

Replacement Replicator 2 Heater Cartridge

Hi everyone! Ive been trying to fix a persistent printing problem with my Rep 2 and i have replaced most of the parts on the extruder assembly except for this piece and since i finally figured out that there are some pretty wild temperature variations happening so the heater seems to be the root cause (hopefully). Unfortunately, this particular part has been VERY difficult to find for some reason and the ones i have found don't look like the one that is currently installed so i am not sure if they will work. If any of you guys know where i can get a compatible heater cartridge it would be greatly appreciated.

isn't there anyone who can help? my business is paralyzed right now without this thing working properly

I think your printer uses the 24.volt 40.watt heater that many printer makes use ?
    If so, you can get them on eBay for about $2. each, if you don't mind waiting for them to get from China .

See link:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Powerfull-24...3D170999110240

Don't forget that the problem may be with the Thermocouple wire (which monitors the Temp),
    or even the Motherboard, and Not the heater ??
    I've had to replace both Thermocouple wires on our CTC dual-extruder printer.

Note: may be able to find some locally on eBay.
    I did not search , since I found the item I purchased, about a month ago
    Last edited by EagleSeven; 08-18-2015 at 11:34 AM.