Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I don't think the default of screen resolution will be 1024*768.
    It will be change maybe, but I have not hearded for now.

Could you tell me more details?
    About when?
    Exactly when you click the scan button or during scanning, or in the process of mesh?
    It is alway the same step? not random?

Student
    I start the program. once it is on the camera shows the item on the scanner screen. I then press the scan button , It goes through the first scan of lights then it freezes and then it says that the program has stopped working after about 10 min. or in some cases it will just quit by it's self.

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    Hi Propologist

Where is the program file located? When I installed the new version V1.5, I thought I'd put Einscan-S application in the Program Files directory rather than where it went in the previous version, and it caused all sorts of problems. So I uninstalled and just left it to install in the default location Crive>Einscan-S, and all my problems were solved. I got hanging and quitting on trying to Save, so I assumed it was a directory issue.

Mike
    PS Thanks for the update Alfred-t-s re 1024x768 pixels.

Student
    Hi,
    So I reinstalled 1.4 and it still will not work. So I uninstalled it it went through all the uninstall windows saying it was done but when I went to the programs files and the 1.4 folder was still there with the app. still in it. I deleted the folder and installed 1.5 It looks to be working with the 1.5. I have know idea why this was happening.

May I know where you launch the uninstalling software?
    In Control Panel or with ourselves' unintalling programe?

Student
    Hi Alfred,
    In the control panel.

ALfred: is this a bug ?

When at the end of a scan, i see the meshed scan, there is an option to delete part of the mesh (holding shift) and delete it if we don't want it in the stl file. I did delete part of the mesh, but my changes do not get saved in the stl file. When i open it, it's the initial mesh, without my deletion.

Anyone else has tested this ?
    Last edited by Hugues; 09-02-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Technologist
    Add 24c on Facebook
    Hugues.

If i use the Space bar after scanning but whilst meshing, I get a "scanning terminated" message in the LH dialog box, then a Simplicity dialog box, and finally the Save, Print Share & Scan Again options.

Mike

PS Pressing the Space bar within the Einscan program window, brings up the Save dialog box!
    Last edited by 24c; 09-02-2015 at 03:35 PM.

Does your problem be fixed?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast