Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I tried for the past couple of days to install ReplicatorG and changes the acceleration settings but i'm out of luck.
    Anyone succeeded installing ReplicatorG and recognize FFCP on Windows 10?

-deleted-
    sorry for double post

Quote Originally Posted by 3dcrgr View Post
    I tried for the past couple of days to install ReplicatorG and changes the acceleration settings but i'm out of luck.
    Anyone succeeded installing ReplicatorG and recognize FFCP on Windows 10?
    Did you enable acceleration on your printer?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Finke View Post
    Did you enable acceleration on your printer?
    I did. But ringing is still horrible. I learned that acceleration settings can be changes through ReplicatorG for the FlashForge Creator Pro.
    Is there an other way? ReplicatorG fails to recognize my printer. Probably because of Windows 10.

What is your print feed? slow it right down to, say, 20. Make sure your printer is on a stable worktop. No wobbles. Make sure all your belts are tight and there is no backlash.

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Finke View Post
    What is your print feed? slow it right down to, say, 20. Make sure your printer is on a stable worktop. No wobbles. Make sure all your belts are tight and there is no backlash.
    I am sort of got rid of this effect with acceleration settings. You must really look for it to notice.
    I kept the print speed at 30.

About ReplicatorG - it did not work because of Windows 10. (it always said the port was already in use)
    I had to install VirtualBox with Windows 8.1, pass the USB port and only then ReplicatorG recognized my printer.

Quote Originally Posted by 3dcrgr View Post
    About ReplicatorG - it did not work because of Windows 10.
    Yeah, this issue seems to come up a lot with Windows 10...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123