Close

Does anyone use ProJet 3500 HDMAX ?

I wonder how does it work in real, because in the internet are not so much info about it beside commercial and marketing flyers. I would rather to hear user opinion.
    Software - easy to use with gram/time/price calculation ?
    Printing - what is the average price/cm3? and time ? how many models (lets say 5x5x5cm) you can print from one 2kg cartridge? Those cartridges/bottles should be stored in a dry place or not essential?
    After printing - I heard that is some problems with removing the wax from the model, is that true? or its depend on type of support material/temp/other?

Any tutorials, source to read ?

Thank you in advance

Software is very easy to use and quick to learn as well.

Average machine sale new around $100,000 for a max but if you can find a demo model which resellers buy you can get from 70k.( got a couple used and demo for sale if you are ever looking.

Material is in 2 kilogram tubes that should be in a cabinet away from sunlight and water and the machine actually holds 2 2kilogram tubes at a time so if you run out of material during a build you have a secondary bottle ready to continue your print.

When it comes to melting your material it is very easy if you get the oven that comes with it and a heated ultrasonic cleaner with food grade mineral oil.

if you want to know more feel free to ask or email me at blakeignoffo@yahoo.com