Close

Sky-Maker H Series 3D Printer

Sky Tech is keeping the momentum moving for 2015, keeping good on their word for releasing new products, as the Sky-Maker H Series DIY 3D printer hits the marketplace at an attractive retail price of $299. Arriving as a 3D printing kit involving many different components, users do not have to worry as they also have access to sixteen tutorials--all regarding the Sky-Maker H, which features a build plate size of 180mm x 300 mm and uses either ABS or PLA 3D printing filament. More details on this brand new 3D printer can be found here: http://3dprint.com/86990/sky-tech-sky-maker-h-series/

Below is a picture of the Sky Maker H:

Add postmahomeson on Facebook Add postmahomeson on Google+
    now what is the build envelope , weight and compatibility and effienctecy otherwise this is huge potential , because they got it right on but their is always more feedback to improve , i do a lot of advocacy
    also some more article on the government they had a fda approved first kind of it's drug and it's a epicipltic assistive drug
    and then we have been tireless mutualling acordling been pushing for that and also wisdom of zero tolerance is huge to the origin orentation , is huge it's nature and yeah so go human capital and the better system g @ suzi orwin show on tv exlusive and go @liberty with creativity because who ever coin the word obessive is a threat to assets,

http://3dprint.nih.gov
    , and others like @ love you FDA but i also like @ shoppers drug mart and cvs , it's enviromental they used to think it's expensive look at this now , we got clean go green party of Canada , and unseat harper hence engineer-unity

and go obama speeches oh yeah in canada prime ministers can go as long as it's termed but can get relecected , it's may be hissatic , but not meta physical ,

@ "it's the poltical anti civil who is questionng reaserach it is nuts how much much i support ,"it's also the facts like," behaviour that needs to be consolidated @ ",love artari democratis ," even the blessid always knew i would find a way then mircales came ,

",i just am not random and thought ok i had to summerise it zero tollerance stole a lot from me but i believe in rehab with Stim and Stem math , science and tehnology , i proven my intrgety and intent all the time and i speak the truth and comprehend what i acord with,"
    Last edited by postmahomeson; 08-05-2015 at 01:07 PM. Reason: i had to fix grammer