Close

Question New FlashForge Pro Creator Owner - NEWBIE Question

I've seen videos of 3D printers using a flexible (ruberband like) filament material for bracalets.
    Does anyone know if the FlashForge is capable of handling this filament? If so, what is it called?
    Couldn't find the answer in the FlashForge official site.

Thanks in advance

The material is generally known as Ninjaflex (although I believe that is a brand). I have never tried it myself but to my knowledge all Creator series printers can print with that material.

Engineer
    There is a bunch of different kind's of rubbery/elastic filament's. They seem to be harder to print with, but I've used the Filaflex before pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bassna View Post
    There is a bunch of different kind's of rubbery/elastic filament's. They seem to be harder to print with, but I've used the Filaflex before pretty well.

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

Search this forum for NinjaFlex, someone did post the settings for it.

Technician
    Add Nargg on Thingiverse
    Only problem I have with Ninjaflex or other flexible filament is cleaning the extruder after printing. This stuff is STICKY, and piles up pretty thick inside the extruder chamber. I'll get little spots of ninjaflex on the next print or two I do with another filament after changing from Ninjafex. I've often thought about buying an extruder assembly just for Ninjaflex only.