Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Add jheikkila54 on Thingiverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubix View Post
    So ive narrowed it down to 2 printers. Your RigitBot or a Robo3d printer. Have you had any experience with or using either of the printers? If so, what are your thoughts?
    I have a Robo3D, and it works good. I have recently had some problems with it that I have been working out, but printed flawlessly for 6 months before any issues. I would recommend upgrading to an E3D right away though. As for the RigidBot, I have not bought it yet, it is on my list though. The fact that it is modular and that you can strengthen the frame easily means that you can be up and printing right away, and upgrade in places you feel need it most as finances are available.

Add jheikkila54 on Thingiverse
    One thing to keep in mind, is that pretty much all printers have the ability to print great, with work, parts, money, and know how. When it comes to buying a cheap printer that works from the get go, I like something that is easily and fully upgradeable. Most users when they first get into this hobby are confused and have to spend months tinkering around but end up understanding the basics and the benifits of this over that. Having a printer that is modular will allow you to be able to play and learn easily.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12