Close

The 3D Printed Donald Trump Butt Plug is Here

Donald Trump is not a figure to be ignored. The businessman, who has become a viable candidate in the race for the GOP's nomination in the 2016 Presidential election, has made some controversial remarks lately that have caused him to lose sponsors and draw ire from those he's verbally targeted. 3D designer Fernando Sosa has created numerous 3D printed figurines of political figures, and Trump's recent comments about Mexican immigrants has caught the attention of this Mexican designer. In turn, Sosa moved Trump up in his design queue, and has created a 3D printed Donald Trump butt plug with a highly accurate representation. The design is available now via Shapeways for $27.99. Check out more details behind the design in the full article: http://3dprint.com/80787/donald-trump-butt-plug/

Below is a photo of the 3D printed Donald Trump butt plug:

Any chance you guys can stop giving sex toy makers and similar crap this kind of publicity? Really trashy, not to mention hurting the the reputation of 3dprintboard and the industry in general...

Technician
    Why do you post this junk? Really?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    I guess it's posted because while somewhat disgusting, it's also a little fascinating.
    And somewhat bizarre.

On a more serious note, would a similiar product featuring barack o'bama be allowed ?
    Or would it be deemed racist ?
    Surely if you can insult one politician you should be able to insult them all equally :-)

As to damaging 3dprint.com - until they get decent advertising - all this kind of thing does is RAISE the tone, not lower it. It couldn't get much lower.

This crap is at the bottom of every page on 3dprint.com

Don't know who 'revcontent' are - but surely we could do better advertising wise ?

Some of these adverts make butt plugs look positively wholesome.
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-14-2015 at 05:35 AM.

This guy is at it again? How is this something you want to promote? This is embarrassing.

Seriously questioning using this site because of this drivel.

it's not being promoted - it's just being noted :-)
    Although I suppose they are very similiar.

On a more technical note - never having used or ever intending to use such an object. Does the shape matter - it looks a bit bloody rough to shove up your arse to me :-)

And THAT's how you lower the tone ! lol

Sure, if this was the first time, and original. But it's not, and it isn't. It's tired. He's been schlepping nothing but butt plugs for 2 years. It wasn't newsworthy then, now it's just downright embarrassing.

Look at the way the guy talks to people too, embarrassing.

Technician
    I still don't get why you post this trash. Even the ads displayed at the bottom of those posts are trash. If you guys don't clean this site up I'm out. I'm here for 3D printing related news not sophomoric stupidity.

lmao - to be honest It probably pushed forum numbers up rather than down.
    The internet likes sensationalism and scatalogical items :-)

Just because someone doesn't like a particular item - does not change the skill involved in the 3d printing process and processes involved in it's production.

Personally, I find benchy's really offensive. All that plastic that's just headed for a bin. And everything you learn from a benchy you can learn from just about ANY 3d print.

At the end of the day - even a buttplug is a 3d printed object intended for everyday use.
    Not by me, I might add. ;-)
    Each to their own, live and let live and it takes all sorts to make a world, yada yada yada, etc

But you could simply take the top part of the trump stl, and make any number of trump-based 3d printed items.
    A toilet brush would probably sell well :-)

So while some of the threads and posts we have on here might offend someone (and lets face it, some people seem to spend their entire lives looking for things to be offended by), as long as they fit the basic criteria: 3d printed, designed for 3d printing or utilising 3d printing in their manufacture - then sex toys are as valid as tool holders (cough cough) D&D figurines and any other item you can conceive of and make in your home workshop :-)
    Last edited by curious aardvark; 07-02-2020 at 06:19 AM.

well It gave me a good laugh.. unfortunate shoved head first up a dirty butt is too good for that big orange turd!