Close

Life-Sized 3D Printed Manga Character By Max Factory

Max Factory has gone ahead and 3D printed a staggeringly large version of one of the characters from the Anime series Love-Ru Darkness, named Momo Velia Deviluke. The provocative print was fabricated in multiple pieces before being bonded together and painted. The figure was unveiled at at the Tora no Ana 20th Anniversary Appreciation Fair last week in anticipation for the upcoming second season of the hit Japanese Anime series. More details and images of this enormous 3D print can be found here: http://3dprint.com/77640/love-ru-3d-print/

Below are a few pictures of this sexy, yet quite intricate 3D print. What do you guys think?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    Is it just me - or does anyone else think they made it anatomically accurate and 'useable'.

Just don't go near it with luminol and a uv light - all I'm saying.

I'm sure they are coming soon. 3D Printed Sex Robots created in the likeness of whoever the heck you want. Probably better to use Ninjaflex than ABS or PLA though.

Engineer
    Lol this is practically sex toys for Otaku.

I was expecting something from Fist OF The North Star... not that...

Quote Originally Posted by Harlian View Post
    I am in love with all things that are related to manga and anime since I was a child and I think I would never dislike it. Anyway, I like more manga. Why? Because watching anime needs a fixed amount of time, while the time needed for reading manga can be adjusted and it is still enjoyable whether I read it fast or slowly. Besides this, the whole anime season story worth can be enjoyed in several volumes of manga which might only need a couple of hours. Anyway, when I want to watch anime I do it on KissAnime.ru but it is rare because most of the time I spend enjoying reading manga.
    I can totally understand you.