Close

Student

CAD files for Makerfarm i3V 10" ?

Howdy

Does anyone have the stock cad files for the makerfarm i3v? Im sick of dealing with wood and im trying to get quotes on getting the parts re-laser cut out of 5mm aluminium.

Cheers

Ah... It's a RepRap printer. Maybe you could print the parts?

Student
    Nah i'll go steel or aluminum

Technologist
    Here is a link to the CAD files for i3v 12". https://github.com/RickSisco/MakerFa...sa-i3v-12-Inch

I tried to get the 10" files from Colin, but the only files he could send for the 10" or 8" was .ud format. His current software does not export the .pwj format which could have been converted to dxf with a software mentioned in the above link. If you know how convert them, I could send them to you. He also said the "Most of the parts in the 8", 10" and 12" are all the same except for the frame"

Quote Originally Posted by PyramidDave View Post
    Here is a link to the CAD files for i3v 12". https://github.com/RickSisco/MakerFa...sa-i3v-12-Inch

I tried to get the 10" files from Colin, but the only files he could send for the 10" or 8" was .ud format. His current software does not export the .pwj format which could have been converted to dxf with a software mentioned in the above link. If you know how convert them, I could send them to you. He also said the "Most of the parts in the 8", 10" and 12" are all the same except for the frame"
    Hi

Would you mind sending me the 8", 10" and 12" files that you have?

Thanks

Technologist
    Here you go. If you figure out how to convert them into some useful format like DXF, I would like to have a copy of them. Attachments are a little funny on this site & I can't tell whether it added it until I save this message.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Will look at them tonight

Could you also send the 12" one?

Your link no longer works...

Technologist
    Interesting, he must have changed his account name. A search on Github found this link. I will have to update the link on my thingiverse pages.
    https://github.com/DonKahones/MakerF...sa-i3v-12-Inch
    To also make it easier, here is the dxf file of the 12" version I downloaded awhile back.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Much appreciated