Hi all,

List of SLA / DLP Printers - vote and recommendations?

I have used standard FDM / FFF machines such as the Makerbot, Ultimaker, Rapman, etc. and now moving into SLA and DLP territory. I had a Form 1 which came from the original Kickstarter campaign and had upgraded it to the Form1+. There were issues, but the service support was superb. Their technical support was absolutely spot on and very helpful.

I've omitted the specs such as the print bed size or the resolution or cost of consumables as my priority would be (1) Reliability of the parts (2) the level of Technical Support in terms of having forums dedicated to the hardware and from their support service team; (3) and whether the supplied software / slicer, etc. is intuitive enough to use. Most importantly, another critical factor is whether the hardware / printer can accept 3rd party resins, which I understand it also means that the software must be able to "tweak" with certain settings. Now moving on, I'd like to experiment with another printer and what would be your recommendations in terms of:

1. Reliability
2. Technical Support
3. Ease of Use for Software
4. Compatible with 3rd party resins (important factor)

The list of printers are:

1. 3DSystems SLA
  2. Prodways
  3. Envisiontec
  4. Rapidshape
  5. DWS
  6. Asiga
  7. Kevvox
  8. MiiCraft
  9. Ilios HD
  10. EliteImageWorks
  11. SolidatorDLP