Close

Cool 3D printing presentation in OT

Hi. I am an Occupational Therapy Assistant student. I am making a presentation to the OOTA (Ohio Occupational Therapy Association) in July on 3D prosthetic printing. I thought it would be really amazing to have an actual 3D prosthetic for my presentation. I am throwing this out there to see if anyone has a defective one or one that I can buy to use. Any thoughts on this would be great. Thank you and have a nice day.

You should look at the Amazon

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    well by july you could have spent a couple of hundred bucks on a printer and made your own :-)

Much better doing presentation if you have first hand knowlege of the actual making process :-)

Practice in any business has a big impact, so make as many presentations as possible to learn how to do it more efficiently. If you are looking for help in this case, then be sure to take a look at https://slidepeak.com/blog/elevator-pitch-presentation-the-ultimate-guide. This guide has helped me improve the quality of my presentations, and now I like the result much more. I think that you will also like this guide as it is very effective. I tried it personally and advised my friends who also needed help
    Last edited by LiudwigXIX; 05-11-2021 at 02:37 PM.