Close

3D Printed E-cigs By Rex Vapor

'Vaping,' or smoking e-cigarettes, is quickly catching on among smokers and those who'd like to quit smoking tobacco. Rex Vapor, which will be officially launching on Indiegogo on June 1st, is now here to address a point of concern among those in the vaping community: design! Rex Vapor co-founder Meredith Agens told 3DPrint.com about the company's use of 3D printing in order to redesign vaporizers in aesthetically pleasing, functional models. She and her brother, John Agens, work to create 3D printed vaporizers, currently using an EOS printer. The Feng, Quartz, and Victoria models of the vaporizers are 3D printed in high tensile polyamide powder and Agens notes that they are 100% safe for use. Find out more about their designs and business model in the full article: http://3dprint.com/65291/3d-printed-vaporizers/

Below is a look at Rex Vapor's vaporizer designs:

Senior Engineer
    My ecig suffered from a broken tank (Pyrex) so I printed another. Bit loud but not as loud as the ones above.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjolinor View Post
    My ecig suffered from a broken tank (Pyrex) so I printed another. Bit loud but not as loud as the ones above.
    How you liking that battery? I use the Eleaf Istick 30w. Hoping to get a 50w at some point.

Senior Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassna View Post
    How you liking that battery? I use the Eleaf Istick 30w. Hoping to get a 50w at some point.
    Not at all. I forget to plug it in so more often than not I use the one behind it because it takes 18650s and I have loads of those from old laptop batteries that I use for a lot of different things. I always have at least half a dozen charged and half a dozen charging.

I am contemplating modifying it to have a changeable battery.

The twin coil RSST on top I do like though I am not sure I would pay money for one over the single coil that I have on the other one.