Close

Follow papabur On Twitter Add papabur on Facebook Add papabur on Google+ Add papabur on Thingiverse

Wink sE1X large 3d printer equipped with smoothieboard 5xC's

http://mobious.org

Hello, I'm trying to spread the word about my little start-up. It's currently just me here but I have 6 years experience in the field which started as the logistical manager at TrinityLabs LLC.

I'm currently offering a large desktop 3d printer called, 'The sE1X'(Super E1X) which is a larger version of tjb1's reprap E1X. We wanted something that didn't require the laser cut parts and instead, uses 2020 extrusions. Then the reprap community, along with myself, took it a step further and equipped the E1X with a large 300x300mm lulzbot heated bed. I have the machines running on a 24v PSU which is more then capable to handle the larger build area, along with a 12v step-down for the fans.
    Anyways, if your curious and/or would like to see/know more, feel free to stop by and have a look, we recently just started shipping them out and are managing to keep the price under 1k! Only 850$ for the unassembled kit version, 950$ for the assembled.

Feel free to stop in on IRC and chat also, on the Freenode server, in channel #mobious.

Thanks!

Engineer-in-Training
    Looks like a nice machine, and I like the website. My only gripe is the name....from a quick glance it looks like sex ...mind you, some 3d printers are sexy haha

Follow papabur On Twitter Add papabur on Facebook Add papabur on Google+ Add papabur on Thingiverse
    Yeah, that was a little play on the word, lol.. the original was a 'e1x' so i just made it super sized and super awesome.

Add Geoff on Thingiverse
    Yeah, I thought it was the Sex1, wondering when the Sex2 will be available lol
    Hex3D - 3D Printing and Design http://www.hex3d.com