Close

Unhappy New to modeling and need help to show stl in repetier. Figured it out myself

Hello as the title states I am new to modeling so I have made a likeness of my nephew on Makehuman. I posed it in Blender and exported it as an .stl file but, when I load the .stl into Repetier it does not show up. I tried re-sizing to see if it was too small or too big to show. Is there another step I am missing? I was looking up information online and someone said they used Makehuman < Blender < Autocad to get it to .stl form to print. Do you really need to go through all these steps to make it print? Not really sure what that is about as I am a total noob to modeling. It was difficult enough to figure out how to get the pose I wanted just by playing around with it. I can't afford Autocad. Attached is the file in question. Thanks.
    Never mind! I figured it out myself doing some digging I used meshlab to make it into an stl..
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Art3dify; 05-20-2015 at 03:20 PM.

The file is far too small to be much of any thing. Maybe a cube if that. Maybe you should try downloading it again.

Looking into the program, you used to be able to pose in Makehuman but, this version did not come with the ability to do so. Why would they get rid of something like that?

Super Moderator curious aardvark's Avatar
    loaded that file into simplify3d and it has zero dimensions.
    basically there's nothing there.

Engineer
    been awhile since I seen any file in the 'bytes' file size range