Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Engineer
    Quote Originally Posted by 3dspider View Post
    Stop using photoshop for vector work and start using illustrator. (or inkscape, if that's what floats your boat)
    Photoshop is primarily a raster program, with limited vector capability.
    Illustrator (and inkscape) are primarily vector programs with limited raster capability. Logos should always be vectors. (for scalability)
    I have not used Illustrator in about 9 years. Does it have a extrude to 3D model option now? I guess it would also be better to make the logo in Illustrator, then move to Photoshop to extrude, if that is not an option. Thanks for the tip's though

Also another example of this, in a few minute's I whipped up a nice design from mortal kombat with my gamertag for Xbox, and got a nice keychain :P It also has a nice bevel effect you can do, which I used on the plague part.IMAG1434.jpg
    Last edited by Bassna; 05-22-2015 at 02:45 PM.

maybe you need a graphics drawing tablet ,XP-Pen provide unparalleled quality and usability, allowing artists to create with digital/computerdrawing pads and tablets.

such as XP-Pen Artist15.6 https://www.amazon.com/Artist15-6-Dr.../dp/B077PCCC7R

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12