Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hi just got mine together today. I lit up and I went to move the extruder and the screen went all white.
    What did I do and how to fix?
    Can't find the troubleshooting section in HK "Files"

With the power off, connect the Mega 2650 to your computer USB. If it loads, it could be the 5V regulator on the Mega 2650.

Update on my Parameters:

Without changing my mechanical configuration, i am now able to print with 50mm/s solid, after i dialed down the Acceleration-Seting in the Printer to 500.
    The starting-value was 3000.

500 is the lowest possible value and i am currently testing, how high i can set this.
    But even with 500, it prints very fast with no loss of reliability.

If someone else got decent values, please post them.

I will make an update, if i have a final value.

I've read to keep acceleration high to keep corners sharp. How are your looking?

For abs i use
    layer height 0.1
    shell 0.8
    bottom top 0.6
    fill 20
    speed 50
    extruder temp 220
    bed 110

i have to use stick glue
    so far so good up to when i flashed new firmware now my heat bed is taking 25 min to heat up.
    im going to try the firmware joop posted

Fabrikator is back

Hello, i am back with Turnigy Fabrikator, received a brand new one in exchange. I set up it as the first and it is working fine, i did my first prints. Here are the first objects. FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Sometimes when i print an object i got from Thingiverse i have a problem of vertical alignment. For instance this one did not print correctly : FullSizeRender.jpg

I used the default STL file given on website, used Slic3r to convert in gcode, using default value with the correct one for our printer. Do you have any idea ? did someone already face this problem ?

By the way the printer is working quite well for now, i print PLA first using the updated firmware from HK. Will give a try to the firmware update from Joop1987. I tried Cura 14.12.1 and Slic3r 1.2.9

i played with Slic3r config and it seems i found a better configuration. Here is the result of the last printed object from Thnigiverse with this config. FullSizeRender (2).jpg FullSizeRender (3).jpg
    As you can seen compared to the previous one it is far better !! FullSizeRender (4).jpg

Let me know if you want the ini config file of Slic3r v1.2.9

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123