Close

Thread: Robox or Up

Robox or Up

Does anyone want or own one of the robox or Up printers. I need some feedback on the quality and performance from these things. I think Robox isn't out yet, but the Up is.. right?

its weird how none of the kickstarter printers have any talk about cooling systems. one of the most likely part to fail is the extruder, but nothing seems to mention how they are cooled properly, only about how they can be changed easily. What does that have to say about longevity.

I have a friend that has an UP! printer. He is really in love with it. I have seen it print a few times and it does a really good job.

I own a UP! Plus the first one, and it produces some really excellent prints straight out of the box. The new one i believe has auto bed levelling so should print even better. The only fault with it is that you can't change the temperature settings, which can be annoying when trying to use filament suppliers other than the official stuff, it can be modified to get around this though.

Heres some picture of prints i have done with mine on the highest quality settings

PLA-1.75mm-Black-Seal.jpgPLA-1.75mm-Blue-Rabbit.jpgPLA-1.75mm-White-Elephant.jpg