Close

Engineer

3D Printed Custom Engagement Rings and Jewelry - American Pearl

Being recently engaged myself, I know the frustration of trying to find the perfect engagement ring, and then having to spend a crazy amount of dough on it. Maybe 3D Printing will change some of that soon. Below are rings that have all been printed out by American Pearl via a 3D Printer. They include gold, diamonds, emeralds, and platinum, and are simply beautiful.

American Pearl expects to soon offer customized jewelry by offering an integrated jewelry editor on their website. Customers basically design the jewelry they want and American Pearl's high tech 3D printers print it out and mail it to the buyer.

Pretty impressive looking interface:

Wow, they are pretty nice. It's funny. I just saw someone posting wedding rings on Thingiverse.

He actually printed his and his wife's rings out. Although they aren't the pretty things in the world (as seen below), it's still a really cool idea if you are both nerdy enough

These 3D printed custom engagement rings are really so beautiful and personally I do like these type of custom jewelry. Recently I bought a custom name necklace from http://www.monogramonline.com/namenecklace.html, these necklaces are made of sterling silver. You can personalize this necklace by engraving your partner’s name on it.

These engagement rings are stunning! I would love to have the Platinum Emerald & Tahittian Pearl Legendary Ring when i get engage.