Close

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Student
    Hello folks. Hope I can get some newbie assistance here.

I just bought a Monoprice Maker Select V2 which, I am told, is a rebranded version of the Wanhow Duplicator. My problem is trying to set up Cura.

What settings do i use? I attempted to do a "Custom" printer setup and waded through all the (thousands???) of settings but in the end, Cura does not recognize the printer is even plugged into the USB port. I can print from the micro card and the test parts included with the printer pre-installed on the card print OK, but I would really like to print from Cura if possible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tom

Engineer-in-Training
    I refuse to use my computer to run a print. If the computer updates or shuts down mid-print it's boned.

Just my two cents.

Student
    Fine, printing from the card is not too terrible.... but Cura setup is kicking my ass. Any assistance there would be appreciated.

Tom

Engineer-in-Training
    That would depend on what your specific symptoms are.

I started out with a default profile, which printed ok, and then tweaked one setting at a time to learn how it affects my material.

Student
    Follow Deneteus On Twitter Add Deneteus on Facebook Add Deneteus on Google+ Add Deneteus on Thingiverse
    Does anybody happen to have the firmware defaults for Marlin firmware for the Duplicator i3 Plus? I am actually looking for optimized versions of the settings beyond Page 25 of the manual.2017-08-26 08_05_35-Octopi [OctoPrint].jpg

2017-08-26 08_05_10-Octopi [OctoPrint].jpg

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213