Close

Non North American Distributors?

Does anyone know if there will be any distributors of the Peachy Printer in other places other than North America? Reason I ask is because I need it shipped to Europe, and once I get it I will want to purchase resin, and perhaps other add ons. I don't want to worry about paying import taxes or other customs fees for backing a product. I know other KS products had this issue (I heard about it with the OUYA).

Jan

As now, MakerJuice dosent have any reseller in Europe. But I think they are working on that.

Engineer
    Hmm, so basically that means that it will be impossible to purchase resin for the printer in Europe, unless you are willing to pay the import/custom taxes and fees, right?

Acording to makerjuice, they have 2 resellers in europe:

http://www.2engineers.com/product-ca...esin-printing/

http://cadprint.ch/index.php/en/onli...g-1l-28-detail

I suppose that these resins should be ok. Can anyone confirm it?

Technician
    There's also iMakr in London. Unfortunately these all appear to stock subg+ and no just subg. The peachy team have only ever used subg which is less viscous (although at the cost of more shrinkage [this might not be a problem for the peachy]).

The Feelings at the moment towards subg+ are that it might not flow well over what's already printed so may not give best results, have a look at the surface tension thread. I'll be doing some testing on this and with other upgrade mods to make it better like pumps and some other materials around like the subg+/Spot/form1/b9creator/FSL3D....and I'm sure the million others that will hit the market in the next year!