Close

I bought a Pursa Mendel; now what? Looking to add, etc

Hi,

Yesterday I picked up a RepRap Prusa Mendel (Iteration 2) that I paid a massive $100 for, with a huge amount of spares, extras, etc. The printer works great (Although I think the base glass plate is warped?) and I haven't yet got all my settings work out so the prints either work; or come out terrible. The filament has spent a year in the open air, I'm guessing that's a problem too? I mentioned it came with some extras, including a heating pad and screen but I'm total confused about how I would go about connecting these all up.

I'd like to connect the heating pad it's a MK2a pad, that's about it. What else will I need and what instructions should I follow for setting it up with my printer?

I'd like to connect the LCD which is a RepRapDiscount Full Graphic Smart Controller with a Smart Adapter plugged to a green board which is on top of a Arduino Mega 2560 but the same with the heating pad, I am clueless as per how I would set this screen up. Help is greatly appreciated..

Thank's for reading, I really hope I'll be able to find some advice for setting all this up! Thanks (:

there's three things I did to my I2
    first was add the controller http://reprap.org/wiki/RepRapDiscoun...art_Controller as simple as pushing the adapter on Aux 3,4 and alter one line in marlin.
    second was to install a mk3 aluminium Heatbed " flipped over and print on the aluminium side "
    third then install a bowden setup I get to print to 120 mm with fear of crashing into the top bars

best thing I done install the bowden wish I did from the start