Close

Diamond Hotend by RepRap.me

Danish startup RepRap.me has designed an innovative single nozzle for affordable multicolor and multimaterial 3D printing: the Diamond Hotend. The nozzle is easily installed, and supporters can purchase the kit at early bird prices during the Kickstarter campaign and can also order the premium kits with come with 3D printer DIY kits like the Prusa i3. Check out more details on the Diamond Hotend's capabilities in the full article: http://3dprint.com/55323/kickstarter-diamond-hotend/

Engineer-in-Training
    Wow, thats actually an incredibly clever idea. Too rich for my blood at this particular point in time especially since i wouldn't want to take down my only printer while i figure out how to make this work. But other than that little detail holding me back i think this is a very cool concept and I really hope it works as advertised.

Last edited by palawanisland; 04-02-2015 at 09:21 AM.

Engineer-in-Training
    Well since i randomly decided to order the framing materials i need to build the delta i designed i figured i'd randomly back this campaign cause lets face it, a 3 side machine would look super cool with a 3 sided hot end floating around. Won't be aytime soon that i finish the build but at least I'll have the expensive parts collected.