Close

3D Print Personalised PEZ Dispensers With Your Face on Them

PEZ candy dispensers are incredibly popular with collectors around the world, and one Indonesian couple has just acquired a one-of-a-kind set featuring their own heads, thanks to 3D printing technology. Gita and Onik Regitania have an impressive collection of PEZ heads, but in getting ready for a community event in Japan, they decided they wanted their own likenesses on PEZ dispensers. The couple turned to SugaCube in South Jakarta, which managed to create the unique pieces in just a few days. Using photogrammetry techniques to perfectly capture the likenesses, and a ProJet 660 3D printer to bring them to life, SugaCube made the PEZ dispenser heads for the equivalent of just $120 -- and now the Regitanias are ready to head to Japan with their super limited edition pieces. Read the full story for more details on the process: http://3dprint.com/51625/3d-printed-pez-dispenser/

Below is a photo of Gita Regitania with her PEZ head:

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    Ok, you just gave me extra encentive to get my kinect 3d scanner to work. I can imagine the granddaughters with their own heads on the PEZ showing off them in school