Close

The 3D Printing Service for Everyone - MeltWerk.com

Hi PrintBoard community,

We are some 3D printing enthusiasts from Germany and just launched our new online 3D printing service: MeltWerk.

The website is open in beta test mode and would love to get some valuable feedback from 3D printing experts at this early stage. Here you guys come into play…
    We would highly appreciate it if you give it a try and send us your thoughts. What is really cool? What improvements do we need to implement? Just shoot an email to help@meltwerk.com.

Our vision is to bring 3D printing services in highest industrial quality to you - at lowest prices in the market!
    To achieve this we set up our processes as lean as possible.
    So what does MeltWerk offer?
    - Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
    - white polyamide 12
    - shipping to whole Europe
    - starting at 5 Euro

Give it a try! Let us know!

Cheers,
    your MeltWerk team
    Attached Images Attached Images

Interesting. Could be just what I'm looking for same as others too. So just simple upload STL file and get a quick quote and check out then? I wanted an iPhone 6 Plus case printed (W:11.84 D:83.00 H:162.3 mm) but after uploading the STL file it was saying "Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the requested size of your item. For the requested size, please visit trinckle.com or set biggest size." That site has same sort of process and much more options but price was a little higher at 30.18 EUR over the

I see your biggest printing volume is W:8.758 D:61.38 H:120.0 which might be small enough for smaller cases. I tried a smaller case iPhone 5 case (W:10.20 D:129.2 H:64.00 mm) but that was too big as well. Will have to try with something smaller.
    Managed to upload this iPhone 6 stand and get a quote and add to cart and your prices seem to be very reasonable. I noticed you can send to different billing address as well which is good but your "shipping" link wasn't working. Also your terms page is not in English or cannot be translated easily. I could probably run it through Google translate but Im just lazy. Still, that said, your process is quick and easy and your prices are very good as well. I think you have some teething issues and should fix these things then I will buy but will probably also be helpful to us Brits and that as well.

Cheers!

Interesting. Could be just what I'm looking for same as others too. So just simple upload STL file and get a quick quote and check out then? I wanted an iPhone 6 Plus case printed (W:11.84 D:83.00 H:162.3 mm) but after uploading the STL file it was saying "Unfortunately, we are not able to provide the requested size of your item. For the requested size, please visit trinckle.com or set biggest size." That site has same sort of process and much more options but price was a little higher at 30.18 EUR over the 10.18 EUR.

I see your biggest printing volume is W:8.758 D:61.38 H:120.0 which might be small enough for smaller cases. I tried a smaller case iPhone 5 case (W:10.20 D:129.2 H:64.00 mm) but that was too big as well. Will have to try with something smaller.
    Managed to upload this iPhone 6 stand and get a quote and add to cart and your prices seem to be very reasonable. I noticed you can send to different billing address as well which is good but your "shipping" link wasn't working. Also your terms page is not in English or cannot be translated easily. I could probably run it through Google translate but Im just lazy. Still, that said, your process is quick and easy and your prices are very good as well. I think you have some teething issues and should fix these things then I will buy but will probably also be helpful to us Brits and that as well.

Cheers!

Thanks for your feedback!

Hi 3DXYZ,

thank you very much for your feedback. This is exactly what we were looking for. And sorry for the delayed answer, we're pretty busy at the moment, as you can imagine

Regarding your questions:

• Yes, MeltWerk is designed to become your primary 3D printing tool for rapid prototyping. Upload, quote, checkout.
    • Shipping link will be fixed. It should link here.
    • The terms will be translated.
    • Now the best part: we are going to double the bounding box measurements to 24x24x24 cm.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback, it's really helpful, since we want MeltWerk to evolve with the user in mind.

Our greetings to the island(s),
    Ole

Hey guys,
    thanks for all the positive feedback we got via email.
    Today we "officially" launched MeltWerk outside of the insider communities. Thanks to you we implemented some improvements, for instance the increased bounding box.
    Additionally we finally announced having the best price in Europe, because all other tests showed we are. And therefore we even give you a guarantee for that.
    Check it out on MeltWerk.com!
    Thanks again for your feedback!
    See you soon,
    Ole