Close

Administrator
    Follow SarahA On Twitter

MHOX Developing 3D Printed Advanced Eyes to Debut by 2027 -- with WiFi Connectivity

In a stunning release of research information and product concepts and development from Italian research studio MHOX it looks like they may have found a way to not only 3D print new eyes and perfect sight for all, but they may also be able to allow for insertion of 3D printed eyeballs into the head, connected by a deck, that allows for enhanced sight, as well as advanced sight that can allow for images to be downloaded into WiFi devices after particular enzymes are activated. Their system, Enhance Your Eyes (EYE), will be available in three different versions. The deck connection in the head will also allow for the eyes, to be available in 2027, to be upgraded. Read more about this ambitious plan in the full article: http://3dprint.com/52616/mhox-3d-printed-eyes/

Below is a look at the three versions of the 3D printed EYE system:

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for sharing this article. This is a wonderful initiative ! For someone like me who has seen his mother lose sight in one of her eyes due to a traumatic injury, such an initiative is really a god send.
    I am not able to see the posts of others in this thread. Can you kindly tell me how can I do that ?

With best regards,

Bharat Sethuraman Sharman