Close

3D Printable Hillary Clinton Action Figure May Be Ticket to the White House

Hillary Clinton is more than a former First Lady and former Secretary of State -- she may just be the Democratic Party's next candidate for President of the United States. Her candidacy for the 2016 election hasn't yet been announced or finalized, but she does seem a frontrunner. Back in 2008, when Barack Obama was a candidate, an action figure made in his likeness caught a lot of attention, selling over 150,000 pieces. The makers of that action figure, Brooklyn-based FCTRY, are at it again, and have just launched a Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund production of a Ready-for-Action Hillary figure. Prototypes of the doll, designed by artist Mike Leavitt, were created via Zbrush and other CAD tools, and 3D printed. Aside from purchasing the actual doll via Kickstarter, interested parties can now also download the STL files for the figure from Thingiverse and 3D print their own at home. Find out more about FCTRY and this ready-for-action figure in the full article: http://3dprint.com/50227/hillary-clinton-3d-print/

Below is a photo of the Hillary action figure:

Engineer
    Apparently I need to start modeling politicians and selling them.

Engineer-in-Training
    This takes the buying of politicians to a whole new level. If I buy one, does that make me a special interest group?

Engineer-in-Training
    Add Wolfie on Thingiverse
    "Run, Hillary, Run". Yes. Please. Run as far from the US as possible please. We can't take another 10 years of Clintons in the Whitehouse.