Close

BoXZY 3D Printer Laser Engrave & Mill

BoXZY 3D Printer Laser Engrave & Mill

Another day, another all-in-one 3D printer, laser engraver and milling machine. Today, BoXZY, a Pittsburgh-based company launched a Kickstarter campaign for a machine they have been working on for over a year now. The BoXZY machine uses quickly swappable modules which change the function between the three main tools. Starting at just $1,399 with one tool head, and going up to $2,4999 with all three tool heads, the BoXZY printer seems quite reasonably priced. Below are some key features of the machine:

3D Printing Material Compatibility: PLA, PVA, Ninja-flex, ABS, and Nylon
    CNC Mill Speed: Up to 30,000 RPM
    Laser Power: 2000 mW laser
    CNC Milling Capacity: 935 watt (1.25hp)
    Resolution: 4 micron

More details can be found here: http://3dprint.com/49771/boxzy-3d-printer/

Below is a picture of BoXZY:

Engineer
    Clearly it is a ultimaker 1 with mod and that's pretty much it.
    They could affiliate themselves with UM so they don't have to invest nearly from scratch. It would be far easier for them.

I recently purchased Boxzy CNC. And it is just amazing as it is 3 in one.It has a CNC Mill, 3D Printer , and Laser EngraverI purchased BoXZY Complete. It is the finest by Boxzy, not only do i get all the features from the above mentioned. This is the best desktop mill from BoXZY that you can get. It is called complete because it is equipped with all the necessary features that any CNC machine should ideally have. It works as a three-in-one 3D printer, a CNC mill and also a laser engraving machine.I got its detail from this article :- https://theedgecutter.com/boxzy-cnc-review/ There are a whole lot of different accessories you will get with Boxzy Complete like Filament drive, leveling platform, 2 C-clamps, metric allen key set, 2 laser safe glass, USB cord and a lot more. If you are starting a small business and want to manufacture your products then this is the place to start.Overall its has everything you need in a package.