Close

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Currently, it is through the whole print. But there is talk about making the nozzle follow the contour of the bed (to handle high and low spots) and having that phase out over some number of layers. That code isn't there right now.
    These features are now fully enabled and working....

Quote Originally Posted by tfast500 View Post
    I am wishing I had opted for the basic RAMPS because I cant hardly find info for this board....

Anyways can someone with a fully working 10" post a github of there modified Marlin firmware? Would help so much!
    RAMPS is much more standard. I'm in the process of converting all of my printers over to RAMPS. Probably if you post an issue at https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/issues somebody will have exactly what you want so you can load your printer with RC-8.

Quote Originally Posted by tfast500 View Post
    Haven not fully read through this thread but really wanting to get auto bed leveling setup on my Makerfarm 10" i3V with Rumba board.
    I am wishing I had opted for the basic RAMPS because I cant hardly find info for this board....

Anyways can someone with a fully working 10" post a github of there modified Marlin firmware? Would help so much!
    I have downloaded the latest RC-8 Bug fix, and have it up and running with RUMBA on a Makerfarm Prusa i3V machine. Do you still want the Configuration.h file?, I also have an Excel spreadsheet of the changes I made.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-egll View Post
    I have downloaded the latest RC-8 Bug fix, and have it up and running with RUMBA on a Makerfarm Prusa i3V machine. Do you still want the Configuration.h file?, I also have an Excel spreadsheet of the changes I made.
    Yes! That is definitely a good thing to add to the example_configurations directory. Can you make a Push Request for them to be added?

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Yes! That is definitely a good thing to add to the example_configurations directory. Can you make a Push Request for them to be added?
    Roxy, no problems for the files to be used, but not being a github user (other than downloading) I don't have a clue about pushing and pulling. Is there a way I can get the files (configuration.h, configuration_adv.h, 1 excel and 1 text) to you and ask you yo post them, or if it is a simple task to point me towards github for dummies so I can do it myself!

Quote Originally Posted by ex-egll View Post
    Roxy, no problems for the files to be used, but not being a github user (other than downloading) I don't have a clue about pushing and pulling. Is there a way I can get the files (configuration.h, configuration_adv.h, 1 excel and 1 text) to you and ask you yo post them, or if it is a simple task to point me towards github for dummies so I can do it myself!
    I got it all configured and working It wasn't all that hard with the newer firmware.

I should have made a spreadsheet like you for future reference but it wasn't to bad if I had to do it over. Plus I can just copy my current config.

I am so pleased with abl! I will never go back!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516