The F306 instructions are clear and it does what they say it's supposed to. If that's intuitive, then the answer is yes. I don't have any SLA experience so our frames of reference might be different.

With FDM printers, we've seen the full range. The cubex had proprietary slicing software that was very easy to use. Problem was if it didn't output what you needed , you couldn't adjust it. It was a good machine hobbled by proprietary software and raw materials. The TAZ and the F306 use non proprietary software which is more complex but gives you flexibility. We.need the flexibility of the non proprietary printers even though we don't like to spend time tinkering with settings.

We'll know more in a couple of weeks. Right now I'd say the TAZ is a good machine if money is your constraint. If time is your constraint it looks like the F306 is your choice. Also, the F306 can handle higher extrusion temperatures which makes it possible to use materials I don't think the TAZ can handle. (the Fusion3 guys included with my printer a print of a part I sent them done very nicely in nylon. I never could get the TAZ to print that part in any material.)