Close

ExOne Announces ISO 9001:2008 Certifications

ExOne has announced ISO 9001:2008 certifications in their North Huntingdon, PA and Troy, MI facilities which means all but one of their facilities is now ISO certified, and all five in North America. As ExOne supplies 3D printers and 3D printed products globally, since they are certified it means their clients are guaranteed to be starting off with a good foundation in what they produce or sell based on materials and equipment from ExOne. These certifications mean that ExOne is providing continual quality products and that they are always working to improve their processes as well as performing within requirements, guidelines, and certifications. Find out more about ExOne's ISO certifications in the full article: http://3dprint.com/44322/exone-iso-certifications/

Below is a photo of an ExOne facility:

I work in a iso:9001 manufacturing factory in Indiana as an inspector and visual cmm programmer. Paperwork, paperwork, paperwork that's all we do. From retaining samples of every lot produced for 10 years, having revisions on everything, to just having procedures on everything but going to the bathroom. It does kind of open up a larger market for 3D printing.

Banned
    I worked in Iso 9001 environments in the aerospace industry and let me tell you it is not easy to get that certification. There is a lot of paperwork and tons of procedures just like vomitron was saying, we had a bathroom procedure too LOL

Student
    You can also check with IASISO to get suggestion for ISO 9001 Certification

sertifikat iso 9001 tahun 2015

how to contact exone for ISO and CE Certification