Close

Incredible Partially 3D Printed Aquariums

Now on Kickstarter with hopes to raise £3,900 by March 22nd, the Norrom Aquarium features classic Swedish design, elegant and utilitarian. In a fun and modern twist, those who buy the aquariums can also choose to 3D print their own lids. The aquarium design is full of innovative features like lighting from the bottom, freeing the design from ugly lighting cords draped from the top, a revolutionary filter design, and a host of animals that can be contained together in the aquarium. More details on these aquariums and pictres of their various looks can be found in the article here: http://3dprint.com/44060/elegant-swe...id-kickstarter

Below is a picture of one of these 3d printed aquariums. What do you think?

It looks fascinating. I've seen this kind of invention twice in my life, in real. I saw on the Internet how the guys made an aquarium from 3d printing. It looks really cool. Me here is only interestingly, as you connect with makeshift aquarium luminous lamps and attach the filter. Is it really like in a normal aquarium? I am also interested in this question, and it is normal for fish to live in a homemade aquarium. It just seems to me that it will be difficult for them to adapt in such an aquarium. And I'm still interested in how to wash such an aquarium? That is, for example, I will take a disinfectant in ARCREEF, it will not spoil the texture of the aquarium?
    Last edited by GavinHemmings; 09-11-2020 at 07:47 AM.